Ideally, you should schedule your patient for their next follow up appointment in clinic before your patient checks out. Always ask the CMs to add a note "for YOUR NAME" when scheduling your CC patients.
If you need to add an appointment outside of clinic hours:
- E-mail the Chief Clinic Manager with a time frame for the appointment date (make sure patient is available for an appointment then)
- Ask to add a note "for YOUR NAME"
- The CM will respond once the appointment is scheduled
- YOU must contact the patient to inform them of the appointment date & time
- Remember that scheduling your patient for an appointment is not equivalent to signing up to senior in clinic. To sign up to senior, e-mail Student Recruitment Chair at least 1 week before the scheduled visit.
Please schedule your patient in advance! Clinic dates tend to fill up at least 1 month in advance.
Note: If your patient has an urgent issue you may follow up via phone or schedule for a TS quick visit