1) Find the Labs Only visit on the daily Schedule
2) Double click to Open the visit
3) Enter a Reason for visit
4) Enter a Level of Service (usually it is all Problem-Focused)
To enter a Level of Service for a visit that was problem focused, enter “99212” in the box.
If the visit was more complex (rarely), click the “wand” by the LOS box and you will be able to enter the History → Exam → MDM that you feel the visit required and click Calculate to generate the LOS.
The authorizing provider is the Attending of the day. If they are not listed, use Dr. Meah.
5) Enter a Co-signer (the Attending of the day)
6) Click on Close Encounter
7) Fill in any addl information that the visit requires → Write a TS note if it was a complicated Labs visit