Monday (5 Days Prior to Clinic):
- Sign-outs due by 11:59pm for ALL Telehealth visits (FV, QV, Pharmacy)
- Contact student recruitment to let them know the number of total senior clinicians needed for the week. It’s okay if you don’t know the exact split between telehealth and in-person (that can be decided later in the week depending on cancellations, etc).
- Keep in mind that all chronic care seniors are expected to see TWO FV patients (even if only one is their chronic care patient). This can be a combination of in-person and telehealth visits if numbers need.
- Begin Pre-Visit Labs process (see other tab)
- CC Chief TS’s on all emails!
Tuesday (4 Days Prior to Clinic):
- Give each each Telehealth FV a time (write on the Sign-In Table of Contents Page next to patient name and on Callsheet under appointment time column)
- Times: 9AM, 10AM, 11:30AM, 12:30PM
- Can have 2 FVs max per time slot (allows for 8 total telehealth FVs with 2 attendings, anything more will be waitlisted for if SC’s call patients and they do not respond; consider checking the callsheet and NOT assigning specific time slots to patients who have not yet been confirmed by the CMs). If there is only 1 attending can stretch to 5 visits.
Wednesday (3 Days Prior to Clinic):
- Obtain list of senior clinicians for the week from student recruitment
- Match each Full Visit (FV) with a Senior Clinician or Chronic Care Senior
- Can give 1-2 visits per Senior Clinician, try and keep them working with same attending if possible; write on Sign-In Table of Contents Page next to patient name
- Send ESIP Coordinator names and information for appointments that would benefit from interpreters (virtual)
Time + Duration of Appointment
Patient: (name and MRN)
Senior Clinician: (name and phone number)
Attending: (name and phone number)